Friday, June 18, 2010

DADDY!!!

Determined to love God with his whole heart!
Amazing- my dad is an amazing husband and father. Dad, the way you love mom is such an example of how I would like to be loved someday by my husband and how you have continued to love each of us kids through each of our various seasons of life is such a blessing!
Destined to talk to everyone he knows about fly fishing and fantasy baseball :)
Dependable- whenever I need to talk about something with dad, I can walk into his office, or call him and he's always there to walk me through something, or let to talk or cry if something is going wrong, he's always there for good advice and to focus me on the Cross.
Youthful- this may seem like a weird word to describe my dad BUT his youthfulness blesses me. I mean, who else's dad works out with them? come on! I love that my dad loves the singles, will go out for ice cream at the drop of a hat, and loves to hang out with kids still!

Daddy... you are the best dad a girl could ask for! and we are three very blessed chicks!

love you, ~T-pot


No comments:

Post a Comment