Sunday, July 25, 2010

Waiting......


















Has anyone happened to notice the baby-ticker in the right column of this blog?! It says 0 days. Thats right 0 days left to go until we have a new little one! Apparently my child has missed the eviction newsflash! Haha. Still cooken' with no signs of desiring to join the world anytime soon.

Oh well, you can try to rush these things but as mom so eloquently put it "this child is not interested in being blasted out by any dr." bahahahaha. We are now waiting for him/her to make its grand entry whenever it decides its a good day.

Hopefully sooner then later, my house is getting a little too clean.....

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm so excited! I haven't checked your blog in a while and was just thinking, "I wonder if Becky has had her baby yet." I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete