Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmastime!














Its so hard to narrow down all of the fun things to do/memories to make at Christmas, here are a few I'm looking forward to....





Looking forward to making these:

White Chocolate Cherry Granola Munch

Brie and Sausage Breakfast Casserole

Dark Chocolate Espresso Shortbread

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


Some crafts I can't wait to try:

These cute bird ornaments with the kids.

Adorable kids craft idea with buttons

And of course, homemade gifts for friends which as Nicole says "is such a dying art" - remember when mom made quilts for all her friends? The painted ducks? Mr. Luckow and the piggy banks?

And since my kids are really into dress up I'm currently trying to beg my husband to build and manger while I finish their "Mary and Joseph" costumes out of pillowcases - more to come :)

Well I am off to decorate - and of course, since we are decorating the tree tonight - clam chowder for dinner!

becky*

No comments:

Post a Comment