Friday, May 6, 2011

My MOM


Wanted to take a moment to honor my mom on this Mother's day weekend. Each year I grow older I grow more thankful for the mother God has given me and although I know she is far from perfect she is the perfect mom for me. I am so thankful that God restored our relationship after her and dad's divorce and that He granted forgiveness in my heart to love and appreciate all the great things in my mom. I am so thankful for her sacrifice to stay at home and raise us kiddos and care for our home. She did an excellent job of teaching us kiddos how to cook and clean and care for our home. There is not a day that goes by that I don't do something she taught me in caring for my own home and with excellence . I love how she loves my children and loves to bless us all with her culinary skill with such joy and enthusiasm . I look forward to each year when we get time to be together and shop , cook , and just hang out. So thankful for the gift of my MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment