Sunday, March 27, 2011

Women 4 Truth Conference

Wow was a great conference not only were the speakers excellent, the worship was heavenly lead by Tera Daukaus, even the decorations and beautiful gift baskets were beautiful and well thought out. Carolyn McCully spoke from her heart and deep well of knowledge on the effects of feminism in our culture and even in our churches. I came home with two fresh convictions that I desire to put into practice right away in my life. The first one providing a place in my home and in my church where men do not have to be tempted by lust. Dressing modestly for God's glory and to serve the men in our church and where ever I am. Secondly to use my home even more as a place for hospitality and a place to share the gospel to those who do not know Our Savior and secondly to nurture those who know Him in HIs word. I want to grow in being a counselor of God's word. So keep me accountable my girls and seek to grow in these areas also as you are training your young daughters to be Titus 2 women of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment