Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's SPRING!!! ~Timarie



I don't love that it's getting warmer but I do love that it is SPRING!!! Our hike with Uncle Steve last Monday was fantabulous! I think it may have been the hardest hike I've ever been on... not that I hike that much, and not that it was that long, but it was just 5 miles of climbing upwards and then 5 miles back of feeling like you were going to fall over forwards, and my calves were screaming for the 3 days following :) But it was a blast! Dad, Jon, Erik from church, Uncle Steve, and I (Veteran girl on the family adventures) all went and we had a good time together!!! And of course, only Uncle Steve would bring beer, chips, and salsa in an ice chest for the end of the hike! Such a good reward! :) I had a blast and totally got a tan too! okay, so the warmer weather is not BAD, I just like the cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment