Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where have the days of cheap toothbrushes gone??? ~Timarie

So I go to the dentist every 6 months and they always give you a new toothbrush and my dentist finishes cleaning my teeth and gets to the "hand me the new toothbrush and say goodbye part" and instead he says "sorry we are out of toothbrushes"... FOR THE LOVE...YOU ARE A DENTIST OFFICE... anyways, so I treck over to Target to pick one up like no big deal, and did you know TOOTHBRUSHES are like $4-$7 now!!! I mean some plastic and bristles, REALLY??? I understand the automatic ones, or action packed crazy ones, but just a NORMAL TOOTHBRUSH... like HELLO where is the $ section when you need it!?!?!?! I even checked Walmart tonight, and still the cheapest one was $2.50... seriously, ridiculous if you ask me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment