Thursday, January 20, 2011

Play your position and play to win!

We started out new book study "Womanly Dominion" last night at our house and as the boys were leaving the house after dinner they were asking" Why do the girls get these special glasses with sparkling cranberry juice instead of the standard red cup and water? I simple replied "because we are girls". I am really enjoying reading this book again and motivated to "play my position and play to win and hear my Savior say "well done my good and faithful servant" So I wanted to encourage you my precious girls as you are in very busy demanding seasons of your lives with this quote from the book that I so love.

"What is the mightiest stategy
for influencing the world unto God glorifying good? It was unveiled in the Garden of Eden. " Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it" Women of dominion who give their lives to bearing and nurturing of God-fearing children are power brokers of the earth."

And let this give you the strength and power to do so daily Philippians 2:5-9

"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself taking on the form of a bond-servant and being made in the likeness of men. He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death ,even death on a cross.
Love you girls and I am so proud of how you are giving your lives away for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment