Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Predictions!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I thought that it would be fun for everyone to make their prediction on when Nicole is going to have her baby so...

Please respond in the comments or email me and I'll post it on here. You must include day, time, and means in which she is going to get to the hospital.

Mine is Monday March 7th at 1:32pm, and i think that she will drive herself to the hospital and Jonathan will meet her there :) ~Timarie

I guess Tuesday, March 1st at 10:47am and I think that Jonathan will driver her but that they will stop at Starbucks on the way ~becky

Wednesday, March 2nd at 11:30 a.m. Jonathan will definitely be driving me there, I will have gone to labor in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing on Saturday March 5th, (1 month from my b-day) at 3:51 p.m. and she might ride her bike :) jk!

    ReplyDelete