Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello, I'm pursuing a career!!! ~Timarie

Come on do you really think I have time for the kitchen aid experience...
Just Kidding!!! I was the one who requested we blog about this! I love the kitchen aid... thanks Gram for getting us one!!! It makes making things SO easy!!! and SO fast!!! My first epiphany was when my pizza dough recipe said "knead for 15 minutes" and i just turned the thing on and set the timer! So great! Then, I had a girls baking night at Jenice's new house (we gave her an old fashion "pounding") for her housewarming party! And I brought the kitchen aid over and it was fabulous! It pretty much transforms baking... COMPLETELY!!! When you remove having to stir, you really do save a whole heck of a lot of time... something I would have never thought about till now that I'm thoroughly enjoying ours! And who would have thought we'd all be so blessed to have one... we are blessed!!! So... I should probably start saving NOW because they are so expensive, and if I have a kitchen of my own one day I'm definitely going to have to invest in one!

Not going to lie though... I think I'd buy a vitamix first,

~Timarie

No comments:

Post a Comment