Thursday, January 28, 2010

Favorite Fiction A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers-MOM

My favorite fiction writer is Francine Rivers I like how she combines historical events with the gospel and creates fictional characters that seem so real. When I read one of her books I feel as though I am living life though that character and even after I put the book down I am still pondering what will happen next or how would the character react in the next situation. Her books have a distinctness between good and evil and a redeeming part that points me to an aspect of the gospel. I have enjoyed all of her books and Redeeming Love would probable be my favorite but since Timarie chose that one my next favorite would be A Voice in the Wind. The main character in this book Haddasah often comes to mind her selfless courageous faith in God is compelling. I have read it several times and have thoroughly enjoyed it each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment