Sunday, January 24, 2010

Redeeming Love ~Timarie

So, yes Nicole this was the only fiction book I could think of reading over the past year... BUT back me up Bec... this book is fantastic!!! O My Gosh, SO GOOD!!! I finally read it and could barely set it down! It was my Costa Rica vacation book and it was the perfect trip to read it on 1. because it was a two week lounge vacation with lots of reading time 2. the season I was in and things God had planned for me ON that trip with boys and relationships AND 3. of course because I was with two other girls I got to talk about the intense love story with. Many good conversations were had on that wonderful trip and this book's contents were some of them! This book is the story of Hosea from the bible told in a fiction story and is SO intense and gripping and makes you think so intently about our Savior's love for us, his bride! Not only did it intrigue me to more intently read the book of Hosea in the bible but also study Christ love for me, his bride as well.

"Husbands, love your wines, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle of any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies." -Ephesians 5:25-28

I would encourage all girls (over the age of 18 or maybe even older) to read this book!
SO GOOD! ~Timarie


PS the book's cover page is far to ridiculous to put on the blog... wouldn't you agree? makes me laugh though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment